Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The results are in...The house went back to the bank! Don't worry for us, we've been waiting for this for a long time. I think we are even going to come out ahead after this whole situation is cleared up. We have been in this house without rent almost as long as we paid our mortgage, so it's about a wash.

We received a note on the garage door explaining that the house went back to the bank, and that we had options. After calling a guy named Mike who works for Freddie Mac, I was informed that I would actually be offered cash to give them our keys, and that we will have about 30 days after we are contacted to evict. He said that we should hear something in a couple weeks. Looks like another month and a half to find some work up in oregon...And some cash to help with the move.

Now for fun stuff...
So, I'm a nerd. A big nerd. But that works to my advantage. Like say, not really having to call anybody when my computer crashes, or perhaps being the first in line to get the new Iphone 4. Yes, that's right. I'm getting the new Iphone 4. One for myself and one for Shelli will be available to pick up on thursday June 24th (Just in time for my B-day). I'm not bragging, I'm just excited. Since high school, I have always had some sort of handheld device for managing daily tasks. Heres a few devices I can remember off the top of my head:
-Palm M100 (Junior Year, High School)
-Palm M150 (senior Year, High School, 1st year College)
-Handspring Visor (the green one, just started working)
-Moto Q (with really slow internet, but internet nonetheless- While designing kitchens for a few years)
-Various Laptops
-Iphone 3G

It should be a fun nerdy time at the apple store next thursday morning, And I'll load some pics up when I get back...Maybe even some 720p HD video taken from my new Iphone :)

Peace out homies, I'm off to work!

-AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment