Sunday, June 6, 2010

What a weekend so far!

Yo!
So, it's been a pretty busy weekend so far. I went to first fridays with my friends on friday, and had a blast. We talked to vegans, scientologists, saw street preachers, and people dressed up like animals. It's always a trip going, cause if you like people watching like me, it is a smorgasbord for the eyes!

We've been trying to enjoy as much of arizona as possible, since we know we won't be here all that much longer. The best part of enjoying the fun things to do, is the company of good friends. You can be anywhere, it doesn't matter...good friends make everything more fun. Beer also makes everything more fun...Especially with good friends.

So the job Shelli interviewed for in eugene called her to tell her that they weren't filling the position. Suckey. But there's a glimmer of hope as a couple of adoption related jobs opened up this weekend.

I have my second phone interview for the intern position at the Benton-Lane winery on Monday, so hopefully the cellar master will want me to come work for him this summer! Wish me luck...

We're going to a Diamondbacks baseball game today, so it should be a pretty fun afternoon. I not much into baseball, or any sports for that matter, but a little beer and some good friends should do the trick.

Not too many deep thoughts to blog about today, just regular life stuff, but as soon as i have a profound moment, I'll let ya know.

Till then...
Cheers,
-AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment